Rookwood Properties is a diversified developer, owner and manager of residential and commercial properties in the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky, Dayton and Columbus markets. Established in 1966, Rookwood Properties prides itself on professional service, a responsive, dedicated staff and attention to detail. Whether you are looking for office, retail, warehouse space or an apartment, Rookwood Properties offers the best exceptional value in the market.
At Rookwood Properties, we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. To submit a resume for consideration on our current or future positions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
OFFICE ASSISTANT/ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE
Rookwood Properties currently has a position for a Full Time Office Assistant/Accounts Receivable Assistant for a busy Property Management office. This position will perform accounting activities and provide administrative support to Property Management staff and Controller, and in addition perform general office duties, meet and greet visitors and handle phones.
- Accounts Receivable data entry
- Prepare Commercial Lease Agreements, Amendments, and Renewals
- Miscellaneous report preparation: Rent Rolls, Management Fee schedules, Property Listings, etc.
- Organize and file all applicable reports, leases and paperwork.
- General office duties: phones, filing, office and kitchen supplies
- On-the-job-training is provided, but some accounting background and/or property management background is preferred.
- A positive, friendly and helpful attitude is a must.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Office experience
- Experience in Real Estate/Property Management office a plus
- Must possess intermediate/advanced skills in Word and Excel
- Be able to multi-task, and possess good writing and comprehension skills
- Must have ability to interface with others in a professional manner
- Superior leadership skills and the ability to work with/without direct supervision
Assist the Maintenance Manager in maintaining all physical aspects of the property.
Assist in ensuring that service requests are completed on a timely basis.
Consult in hiring, and assist in developing and managing on-site maintenance staff.
Work within budgetary guidelines.
Assume the responsibilities of the Maintenance Manager in his/her absence.
- Develop and maintain personal technical skills necessary to provide a superior level of service, minimizing the use of outside vendors.
- Supervise the services of those outside contractors involved in the physical condition of the property, as directed by the Maintenance Manager.
- Assist in developing and managing a preventive maintenance program that minimizes necessary repairs and service requests and maintains the physical condition of the property.
- Assist in ensuring that service requests and repairs are made correctly and in a timely manner through maintenance team and personal efforts.
- Assist in ensuring the vacant units are made rent ready in a timely manner through the maintenance associates and personal efforts.
- Consult in hiring and assist in developing and managing a full complement of highly-motivated, customer service-oriented, on-site team.
- Assist in maintaining the Company’s hazard communication program, and teach and promote proper, safe work practices among the maintenance team.
- Assist in maintaining a proper inventory of supplies and tools sufficient for providing service and maintaining the property, consistent with budgetary guidelines. Maintain company customer service standards. Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- Provide assistance to the Property Manager during the budgeting process for maintenance allocations.
- Assist in scheduling employees such that service is provided while minimizing overtime.
- Serve “on call” as necessary.
- Perform all other duties as directed by the property management team, and assist the overall team effort in any way possible.
Rookwood Properties offers very competitive salaries as well as a comprehensive benefit package for a full time employee that includes the following:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life and Supplemental Life
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan