CURRENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
An excellent opportunity for the experienced technician. The position will perform service duties as assigned between three commercial office properties. Reports to the Maintenance Supervisor and Property Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Includes the following but are not limited to the job specifications contained herein. Additional duties or functions may be required that can be performed safely as deemed necessary.
- Evaluation and repair in the areas of HVAC, plumbing and electrical work
- Responsible for daily grounds check/pick-up
- Participate in the “On-Call” rotation.
- Ensure all assigned service requests are completed on a timely basis
- Professional interaction with tenants.
Education and Experience Guidelines
- HVAC certification required
- Three (3) years of HVAC repair experience, minimum
- 1+ years of experience with 410-A systems
- General electrical experience
- General plumbing experience
- Organizational skills
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- A valid Driver’s License
We are always looking for talented and committed professionals to join our team.
To apply to any of our positions, email your resume to [email protected] .
Rookwood Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As a condition of employment, valid driver’s license, a satisfactory drug test and background check are required.